La Family


I finally got around to developing some photos I had taken from the summer thanks to the new photography class I'm in. There were some real treasures hiding out in all those rolls of film. Some from a cottage trip, concert photos, Capillano Suspension Bridge and wonderful memories of Vancouver like the Lantern Festival.


But the real magic was two full rolls of photos from my cousins wedding in the summer. Adam married the ever-lovely Tara and had an incredible wedding celebration in Calgary. It's so great to finally see the photos again cause it's so rare you get a whole clan together.


If anyones wants a print or two let me know. I'd be more than happy to send some your way.
Aww, this just dawned on me; If anyone has an objection to having this face broadcasted over the web let me know.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Erin,

I would like to have the one of you and I, Great pictures ////

Nanny