Christine the AMAZING


You know those times when upon first meeting someone you instinctively know that they are someone you were meant to have in your life. I was lucky enough to have met that person on the first day of my life and she has been someone that has been around ever since. I always know that she's there for me and loves me no matter my awkward moments or the fact that were a couple provinces apart.


And who knew she was an expertise seamstress. I received a lovely parcel on Friday and hiding inside was a beautiful handmade apron and the funkiest and most functional oven mitts I've ever layed my eyes on. Chris, your beyond words and I absolutely adore you and I can't thank you enough for lending me some of your crafty genes.
If anyone else wants a look into the life of one of the world's greatest check out her blog at http://chris-theedgeoflight.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

Christine said...

I'm so glad you liked your present. I have another surprise for you for Christmas!! Your creativity is rubbing off on me!

Chris
xo