Haaalifax


Last Wednesday I came home to find a parcel lying in my door and seen the Nova Scotia School of Art & Design logo in the top left hand corner. My heart sunk, within this letter was my next four years and the act of opening it held a kind of heart attack impact. I sat, I debated and I made a cup of coffee with cigarette in tow to calm my nerves than attacked that parcel as if it had an expiration date.
To my relief the first ten words involved pleased to inform you of your acceptance to NSAD for winter 2008. The following day I gave my landlord my months notice and on the 15th of December I will be heading east and I couldn't be happier.
I also watched Say Anything this weekend and have developed a HUGE crush on John Cusack that borders on obsession. I once thought Dustin Hoffman was the only man to steal my heart but Mr. Cusack has now taken that title. Cusack, if your reading, I could spend forever watching you practice your kickboxing while listening to that sappy Phil Collins song on repeat.

2 comments:

Christine said...

Congratulations!!! I knew they would want you once they saw how talented you are.

Love your admiring aunt Chris

Christine said...

PS - Watch for a parcel in the mail this Friday - a handmade gift from me to you.

Chris
xo