Lunch of the Living Dead

So today I rolled out of bed to accomplish my Saturday morning ritual. Coffee, morning paper(the extra fun weekend addition) and a muffin. Most weekends the coffee part becomes a plural. I have to admit while trying to conquer the rather tricky Sudoku I was a little down at the fact that I had to work today. Not that I don't enjoy working but the fact that I was going to miss the ZOMBIE WALK. Lucky for me the gathering area for the living dead was just outside my work and I made sure to arrange my lunch break around the time. I let my lovely co-worker go ahead of me and mid-break she comes in to work to inform me that they've already gathered and left. I was crushed. But lucky for me some Zombies came into grab a bite to eat and it softened the blow. They were even nice enough to pose for a picture and get a little into character.
I rented the documentary "Who the #*$! is Jackson Pollack?" all about a female truck driver who bought a $5 oil painting at a flea market only to later discover that it's an original Pollack painting worth roughly 2 million dollars. Popcorn is popping.

No comments: