Birthday Party


It's very special persons birthday, actually should say was. Though I'm a day late I hope she knows I'm always wishing her a HAPPY BIRTHDAY. This is what I managed to get together for her so I hope she's not peeping cause it doesn't get mailed out till Tuesday! I made this tote bag embellished with her initial. I found a pillowcase while thrifting a while ago and felt like I couldn't live without the fabrics print. I'm glad I picked it up cause it's turned into a lovely tote bag.
Usually I stop by the Chinese Super Market when I know someones birthday is coming up. I wander the candy isle cause they always have the neatest packaging; bright colors, cute cartoons and always extra tiny. I picked up packages of 'smarties' in strawberry flavor, rice candy(?) and tea bombs.
I also included in the parcel those caramels I was bragging about a couple posts previous, a book of Sudoku puzzles, tied up pretty in the box is a chocolate Buddha truffle that would love to show a detail of but the lady at Dutch Girl Chocolates went through all the trouble of wrapping it up pretty that I don't dare peek, a book on Buddhas and a found Tony Robbins tape. Please don't get me wrong, this present receiver is in no need of motivation but she has been teased about being the female equivalent of Tony Robbins.
Enjoy Chris and Happy Birthday!

No comments: