Antiques Road Show

I was simply going for a morning coffee but thought I'd venture over to Gastown cause a weekend edition paper and muffin go so well outside surrended by cobblestone roads and the smell of the sea. And then I stumbled upon a car show that was going on...


I've never really been a car enthuasist (though I once claimed I would sell my first born for a Chevy El Camino) the design and detail in these collector cars really intrigued me. I know the terms grills and rims are supposed to apply somewhere here I'll take lady talk when speaking of cars. The hood ornaments were a sight to behold; women in venus poses, soaring eagles and the lovely one atop. It's always the little extras that matter most.

Thanks to the collectors for coming out in full force with their cloth polishers as they're weapons.


No comments: