HELP WANTED


So I've been working on my portfolio lately in wild hopes to submit it to the lovely school shown above. Problem is I'm too indecisive & too critical of my own work to make any decision as to what pieces I should narrow it down to. I still have a couple more photographs to upload but my fancy new camera has far too many gadgets on it for me to get a proper picture without the glare of the flash showing up on the glossy print of the photograph. But I promise when I've some extra time to fix that problem(ie. find the manual) the final works will all be up!
I'm hoping, with a million crossed fingers, to get accepted for the January Semester at NSAD to get a heads up on my first Foundation year. Beyond all the boring paper work required to apply you also have to submit a portfolio. And this is where YOU super people come to help out. I have to narrow down the collection to roughly ten pieces and I've set up a handy little poll on la petite portfolio for YOU to vote on the top five works that YOU like best.
I'd really appreciate the input and first person to vote is promised some mail art and a couple blown kisses.

No comments: