Portfolio A Go-Go


Tommorow is the big day. I will be the first in line at the post office to send off my portfolio to NSAD. Thanks everyone for your help in narrowing down my pieces. I still have a tad bit of post-desicion jitters but thankfully everything is packaged up and ready to go. After a Saturday afternoon of organizing said portfolio I enjoyed a concert later that night that made me dance a little (which is a lot with my internal fear of dancing in public) later that night. Treasure hunting was also a sucess digging up a few copper bundt pans and a wicker basket that is now home on the front of my bike. And of course there was BAKING. Besides the bread talked about in the last post I made some cranberry scones but the recipe still needs a little tweaking before I can share. And lastly I had a Sunday night visitor...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

erin, that slug is vile, but congrats on nsad, i guess. why couldnt you just come to acad??? geesh :)