La Petite Cream Puffs


Excuse my lack of postings within the last couple of days. I promise to be back in fighting form with daily updates but this week has been beyond words. Having to adjust to a new job on top of getting back into school mode has been a wee overwhelming. But I thought I would leave you with some fruits of my labour; Baby Eclairs.

We made the fluff base out of Choux Paste (pronounced shoe) which is basically Eclair dough that is cooked in preparation and bake for the final puff result. The one on the left is filled with basic whipping cream and added sugar and a teardrop of vanilla. A little tip when whipping cream, pre-refrigerate your bowl which will result in an extra fluff to your creams. The little guy to the right is filled with hazelnut paste which I prefer because the base of the pastry is fairly neutral in taste and the hazelnut adds a bit of lovely.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You write very well.