On My Desk


So I've discovered the neatest blog called on my desk and it profiles artists work space. It's fun to see how much their work is their life. Some of the different layouts and knick knacks are great design ideas. Go to http://www.on-my-desk.blogspot.com/ to check it out.




It inspire me to give a petite tour of my space. It's a little lackluster compared to the others cause I'm pretty much gadget less and my storage space runs low, hence to book case layed sideways over flowing with fabric and cookbooks. But I'm comfy in the tiny space and with some backwards thinking I've convinced myself I'm more productive this way. Books always help too.



The lovely people in my life tend to send me the greatest packages filled with decrotives for around the house; postcards, photos, books, hand made goodies, and countless other I treasure.



If you haven't noticed I always covet anything with Owls on it. Lamps and trinkets and earrings and piggy banks and salt and pepper shakers and earrings...

I also have a penchant for antique gadgets. I've finally agreed to get no more typewritters with the exception that I ever run across The Valentine model by Ollivlette, but so far pretty colors and bigger type buttons haven't swayed me. And those things are quickly becoming extinct and impossible to go anywhere to get fixed or purchase new ink ribbons.

No comments: